Monday 18 April 2011

[Acoustic] Und Recordings

I've finally uploaded the Und files to my site - at the moment there is the final performance from 13th February 2011 and a long improvised piece by me and Seth.

Bit disappointed that the Space Bass doesn't really cut through on the handheld Zoom recorder we were using but it's not too bad overall. It was a fairly difficult environment to record in anyway, given the amount of natural reverb.

Personally I thought this was Annette's best performance of the seven we did.

One thing I absolutely love is that you can hear the rain coming down the drainpipes in the building throughout. I don't really like the sound of the bloke going "hmmm" all the way through it.

"Green tin table" indeed. Go for it Mr Barker.

Reviews:

Explanations:

No comments:

Post a Comment