Wednesday 22 February 2012

[Theatre] Johnny Head in Air

Well, the next theatre piece I am performing in is Johnny Head in Air which is a Bhuto dance piece with live music by Vultures Quartet. Again this is a piece by Tom Bailey and the Mechanical Animal Corporation and really exciting and strange. I love it.

Sadly for the audience VQ will be onstage dressed like I am above. Hmmm. Oh, I haven't put loads of weight on I'm wearing 5 layers of clothes as it was so cold in the rehearsal place. 

We're on at 11:45 am at the Arnolfini in Bristol on Saturday 25th February. I hope you Bristolites I know will come - that means you, Leila, James, Mark, Anna, Annette and Caroline!

We're going to do some other performances at other festivals later in the year.

As ever - thanks so much to Martin and Mary Bailey for putting us up, putting up with us and cooking for us as well as scooting all over Bristol in a car full of maniacal props. It's a wonder the police don't stop us...

No comments:

Post a Comment