Friday 10 June 2011

[Live] Holloway Arts Festival

I am playing live as part of the Holloway Arts Festival as part of the Nameless and Unexplained quintet on Saturday 11th June 2011 at 1pm. The address is:

The Old Fire Station
84 Mayton Street
N7 6QT

As far as I can see entry is free.

The quintet is 
Me - probably playing found objects and percussion
Sonia Paco-Rochia - Bassoon
Arthur Swindells - Brass (Arthur is the live sound engineer for Faust)
Daniel Thompson - Guitar
Will Connor - Percussion (and my bicycle as ever)

But we may well be performing as a sextet as Anthony from Vultures Quartet should be making it down to London and I imagine will be playing acoustic bass.

This is an ad hoc quintet or sextet (whatever it turns out to be).  It will be a 50 min totally acoustic set, totally improvised. I haven't even played with Arthur, Sonia or Daniel before, although I am familiar with Arthur's playing and I am recording some electro acoustic improvisations with Daniel and Will today.

No comments:

Post a Comment